Product Warranty Information
What warranty comes with the goods purchased?
All products excluding batteries sold by Photoquip are covered by a minimum of a one year local warranty, reckoned from the date of purchase, to protect you against manufacturing defects.
- Canon IXUS, PowerShot compact cameras are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty
- Canon DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are covered by a full 2 Year Warranty.
- Canon video cameras including Legria and X-series are covered by a full 1 Year Warranty.
- Nikon compacts 1 Year Warranty.
- Nikon DSLR’s 2 Year Warranty.
- Panasonic cameras and lenses 2 Year Warranty.
- Fujifilm cameras 2 Year Warranty.
SIGMA & TAMRON LENSES
- Sigma and Tamron products are covered by a 3 Year Warranty.
LEXAR & SANDISK MEMORY CARDS
- Lexar and Sandisk memory cards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lowepro’s Limited Original Owner Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship during the useful life of the product. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care.
USED GEAR PURCHASED FROM Photoquip
- All used gear sold with a 6 Month Warranty.
Please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 043 726 2200.
It is up to the purchaser to ship the equipment to Photoquip for assessment .
- If a product is defective / faulty, Photoquip will replace the product within a 10 day period deemed from the date of receiving the product. Photoquip will also cover the shipping back to you within the borders of South Africa.
- Please see our policy under Return Policy for further information
Photoquip is not obliged to repair products that fall outside of the manufacturers warranty period, or products that are damaged accidentally, however we strive to deliver the highest standard of customer service ,we will gladly assist the customer in having the product repaired via the network of repair agents with which Photoquip has business dealings.