A LAY-BUY agreement is a way of paying for goods over an agreed period of time. The goods remain in the possession of the service provider until such time as the consumer has paid for them in full.
When purchasing from Photoquip using the lay buy agreement, you will have an interest free period of 3 months in which to make full payment for the goods purchased.
The price of these goods is firm during this period and can be paid off in any manner.
If the goods are not paid for with in 3 months , they will be subject to an interest charge.
This will be worked out on the out standing amount and at 10% per month there after .
Lay-Buy is not available on any goods that are on Special or Promo at the time .
Invoicing of goods and your responsibilities:
- We will require you to fill in the below mentioned particulars.
- We will require your invoice number when payment is made and require the original paper work when collecting the goods.
- Cash Payment can be made at Photoquip or deposited into our account.
- EFT (electronic fund transfer) can be done into our account.
- Debit Card / Credit card transactions can be done in house at Photoquip.
* ALL PAYMENTS MUST SHOW YOUR INVOICE NUMBER
Cancelling your Lay-Buy:
There will be a service fee and a cost to you when cancelling your Lay-Buy.
- If a lay buy is cancelled within 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R150.00 deducted from the amount due to you.
- If a lay buy is cancelled after 7 days of the transaction taking place, there will be a cancellation fee of R150.00 as well as 15% (Vat) deducted from the amount due to you.
The refund will be paid back to you as it was paid.
- Debit cards will be refunded to your account and will need 48 hours to reflect in your account.
- Credit Cards must be refunded to the same credit card as the original purchase and will need 72 hours to reflect in your account.
- Cash will be refunded but may require a 24 hours arrangement time depending on the value of the refund.
- EFT payments will be returned into the same account.
Copy of ID:
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the Lay-Buy agreement that I have under taken with Photoquip (Pty) Ltd and agree to their terms and conditions.