- Doesn’t break the bank
- Ideal for photography students
- Choose your own rental period
- Option to return or own outright
How does it work?
- Sign up for the Rent-to-Own Programme online
- Select your rental period – 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Select whether, after the rental period expires, you wish to return the product OR continue to rent at a reduced rate. If you wish to own the gear outright, simply pay a once-off fee of R600 after the agreed upon period has ended.
What do I need?
To process your application, you will need to provide us with:
- A copy of your ID
- Your proof of address
- A copy of your payslip and bank statements of the past three months
Fujifilm will then calculate the exact rental price per month, with the ability to add a deposit to bring down the cost per month.